YOU AND VIRGO WOMAN

SHE keeps her passions under a tight rein. but underneath emotions are surg­ing. Outwardly she may appear calm, sometimes even remote and unreachable, for the quintessen­tial Virgo has a serene, almost classic repose. Yet hers is one of the most conflicted signs. Basically, Virgo woman distrusts and is a little afraid of emotion. To her it represents the un­known, turbulent sea on which she may be set adrift without map or compass or rudder. Because ofthis a man may wonder if she isn't a bit cold. She isn't. Virgo's enormous capacity for loving will pour out, as from a rich treasury, once her emo­tions are unlocked. Virgo is a much misunderstood sign, and Virgo women particularly are often char­acterized as timid, evasive, reserved. This is also untrue. What Virgo women do have is self­possession, a sense of passion that is controlled by discipline. Virgo is an earth sign, and like all the earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) she is an enigmatic combination of sensuality and conservatism. The Virgo woman likes men, but she is very careful about allowing herself to become too involved with them. She fears being trapped into a long term living arrangement with the wrong man. Before she marries or enters into a meaningful affair, she is careful to take note where the exit doors are. For a Virgo woman, falling in love can take a long time. She moves forward step by step, revealing the layers of her deep sensitivity, learning to trust. She is discriminating. Rather than go out with a man who doesn't interest her, she'll stay home and read a good book. This does not mean (as some have tried to imply) that she thinks lovemaking is a poor substitute for a good book. It's just that she doesn't mind waiting for Mr. Right to come along. When he does he will find behind her cool fa9ade a real woman waiting, warm and responsive. Mean­while, her off-putting manner has served a useful purpose. It kept Mr. Wrong from intruding where he was not wanted. The real clue to understanding Virgo woman's amorous nature is to remember that she believes in true love. When she truly loves, her inhibitions are never in control of her passions. However, this is not a woman you can take for granted. You must strive hard to win her, please her, fulfill her. If you can, you will have a partner who pays you back in lifelong dividends of love, loyalty, and happiness.

16 comments:

mystery23 said...

awesome job.... and so true

meowness87 said...

Soo true..kind of got teary eyed..really hit home. My trust issues keep me home alone researching..reading..I want true love refuse settle for one night stand to pass time

Unknown said...

Omg... Took my beathe away so true

mariam said...

So true, thats how I am as well.

Sherelle Foreshaw said...

Very true, it's nice to hear a positive review on us virgo's for once - we get such bad reps sometimes.

We love strong & deep and the person who is lucky enough to fall in love with us is lucky :D

Tony Mccloud said...

Find a Scorpio

virgo said...

Wow awesome sooooo true

Francessca Fournair said...

So very true!! That's me all over!! And still waiting for Mr right reading my books...

Lori Espinoza said...

Be aware when Mr. right comes nothing is easy the more you the easier you hurt..you want to run from the fear of not knowing..but yet the need to stick it out til will keep you grounded..its not easy to be with mister right because a lot of the it feels wrong because natural critics

Monique cohen said...

Love it!!

Acacia Jones said...

This is very true. I will not casually date to kill time, I would rather stay home and read a book. Only a man im truly interested in can court me. I believe there is a man out there made just for me and I dont mind waiting. I dont like loud men who always crave attention especially from other women. I hate pick up lines, and when men try to do things to impress me. I normally can tell if i will like someone or not after a brief encounter.I dont like large crowds or hanging with alot of people. Intimate gatherings or dates are more appeasing to me. I love surprises, receiving cards or texts that say Im just thinking of u, makes my heart melt. If a man is interested in attracting a Virgo Queen, his best bet is to be himself, dont overdue it, be respectful and treat her like no other woman exist when you all are together "We can be very jealous". Be romantic, we love that. We arent complicated, we just want to be treated with the upmost respect, because in return, We truly give our all in relationships. We thrive on pleasing our man but only for the right man.... Oh and NEVER lie. Its hard to trust again once that's been broken.

Todd said...

Im a Pisces man, been chasing a Virgo woman for about six months now.she says and does many condescending things to me that confuse me.she says shes not the relationship commitment type but totally acts like a girlfriend to me at times ive even thought she was my girlfriend till she drops lines like that its like her actions and words are fighting each other i would just like some insight from a Virgo woman do i have a chance of makeing her my girlfriend cause im crazy about her and think the world of her

Cassie Atencio said...

Todd, it takes us virgo women time for our minds to catch up with our hearts. Its a good sign that she naturally acts like a gf around you, but truth be known, every night she lays her pretty little head down, it takes control and she is critically analyzing every detail about your last encounter. Be patient, observe, and use those strong intuitive powers of yours to determine which direction she is leaning. And please guard your heart a little until your both certain... unfortunately ive hurt one-two-many pisces men in these situations. Oh - and don't be too pushy! We like someone to gently guide us in this mystery called love and overwhelming us with all your intense emotions will scare us away. Good luck!

Angela Florensia said...

I'm a virgo girl and i think this is true ._.

Murtaza Godhrawala said...

Me and my virgo girl truly loved each other. But we broke up months ago due to some conflicts. If i give her time will she come back?

Guest said...

I used to think magic was bogus but after my boyfriend left me for another girl, I felt open-minded and decided to try it. I contacted drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com for a love spell on my boyfriend to come back to me. Maybe I was desperate too. But this is real! He restored the love we had for each other. And now he proposed to me as Dr. Stanley promised he would! I am your friend forever and very grateful for all you have done for me. You can still call him through this number +2348038139297. Sinead